The client are a brilliant health charity based in central London who are looking for a tenacious Account Manager to join their Corporate Partnerships team.
The Account Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Line management of one apprentice- ensuring clear leadership to help them reach their goals.
- Working closely with the line manager to instrument the strategy.
- Meet both non-financial and financial KPI's.
- Working and contributing to the Charity's corporate partnership and marketing values.
- Develop new strategies, relationships and plans to create new corporate partnerships.
- Update regular reports on the corporate partnership progress to the line manager and other relevant senior stakeholders.
- Update the CRM database frequently so records are up-to-date.
- Provide accurate forecasting and projections for the foreseeable projects.
- Work collaboratively with internal departments at all levels.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Background and strong understanding of corporate partnerships, charity sector and fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience leading on partnerships with a minimum of six figures.
- Demonstrable experience working to both non-financial and financial targets.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement and relationship building, internally and externally.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Line management desirable but not essential.
- Additional benefits.