Religious Charity in London. The client offers 1 day working from home and flexible working
- To manage the production schedule for all printed materials.
- To coach and manage internal and external specialists to achieve the production schedule.
- To project manage the 'in house' production of core documents, such as the Annual Report and Review and documents for the organisation's annual gathering.
- To ensure legal and ethical requirements are met in all printed material.
- To measure and report on the impact of printed publications against KPIs
- gather data and translate it into accessible reports
- understand the role publications have in achieving the communications and organisational objectives
- write internal communications pieces when necessary
- understand, schedule and manage several projects concurrently
- understand how design relates to audience/content to deliver a coherent product
- Manage two editorial assistants
- Budget holder for up to £10,000
- Produce fully costed projects, (including staff time)
- Spend other department's budgets in a way that is appropriate
- assessing printed publications needs for an organisation
- managing and coaching a team to high performance
- team, project and cross-organisational collaborative work
- expert user of Adobe design and publishing software: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- editing content for printed publication
- project management
- layout and design work over a variety of formats
- preparing documents for press
- managing permissions, copyright issues around print and photographs
- commissioning and working with 3rd party suppliers: printers and freelances
- Flexible working
-6 month opportunity
- Line management experience with team of 2