Job Title: Corporate Fundraiser
Hours: Full time or part time considered
Salary: Circa £28K
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
We are working in partnership with a highly respected medical charity seeking to appoint a Corporate Fundraiser to develop new relationships with corporate supporters and provide outstanding care for existing relationships. You will be adaptable and proactive, an influential communicator who enjoys inspiring and collaborating with others. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Strong track record of securing new business partnerships
- Highly transferable skills from the corporate sector
- Success in driving income and delivering results
- Pitching and proposal writing experience
- Strong networking and presentation skills
- Successful project management experience
The successful candidate will be naturally warm and enthusiastic. You will be confident and persuasive, with excellent communication and relationship building skills
If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this exciting and essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment, email@example.com quoting our reference JO1592.
Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please apply without delay.