Marketing Communications Officer
7 days left
- Contract Type
Leading Education Services company based in Wimbledon.
As the Marketing Communications Officer you will be reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Writing copy for our termly bulletins, staff newsletters, marketing material and email marketing campaigns
- Managing web content
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Managing information flow from schools
- Organising promotional activities and events
- Developing and managing social media, news and blogs
- Performing analysis of online marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will have:
- At least four years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English language, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office programmes, CMS system and digital marketing
- Drive, initiative and a solution-oriented approach within a set deadline
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues and external partners at all levels
- Educated to at least degree level.
Competitive salary circa £30-33k plus benefits on offer to the successful candidate in Wimbledon.