Marketing Communications Officer
Leading Education Services company based in Wimbledon.
As the Marketing Communications Officer you will be reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Writing copy for our termly bulletins, staff newsletters, marketing material and email marketing campaigns
- Managing web content
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Managing information flow from schools
- Organising promotional activities and events
- Developing and managing social media, news and blogs
- Performing analysis of online marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will have:
- At least four years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent English language, copywriting and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office programmes, CMS system and digital marketing
- Drive, initiative and a solution-oriented approach within a set deadline
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues and external partners at all levels
- Educated to at least degree level.
Competitive salary circa £30-33k plus benefits on offer to the successful candidate in Wimbledon.