Deputy Service Manager
We have a very exciting position available within our organisation, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be able to support the Service Director in the growing of our service to enable us to continue to provide a good quality IAPT service across Staffordshire area, and to ensure the smooth running of the service.
Starfish Health & Wellbeing provides a primary care psychological therapies service that offers support to people who are emotional distressed and looks at how we can support them in their recovery.
Vacancy – Deputy Service Manager
Location: Between Stafford and Cannock
Full time - 37.5 hrs per week
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 9.00-5.00pm
Salary: Band 7 (£33,222- £43,041)
Fixed Term Contract until 28th June 2019 with the possibility of extension.
The role is an exciting opportunity for someone to work on their own initiative and as part of a team to ensure a good quality service is delivered to people experiencing emotional distress with in the Staffordshire area.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Appropriate NICE guideline approved qualification in psychological therapy or equivalent.
- At least two years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary mental health service delivery.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge across the spectrum of IAPT service provision.
- Ability to meet agreed/specified service targets.
- Excellent communication, motivation and supervisory skills
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent “can do” attitude whilst maintaining attention to detail
Closing date 21st December 2018.
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply and find out more about this position, please click the apply button.
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from our partner CHM Recruit containing further instructions and our application pack.
A DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful applicant.
Starfish is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We only accept our completed applications.
No agencies please.