Senior Marketing Manager
The client is a large University in London, with multiple faculties and a matrix internal function. They are looking for an interim Senior Marketing Manager for 6 months to focus on the marketing for one of their faculties, which incorporates multiple schools.
The Senior Marketing Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Line management of a team of three.
- Hit student recruitment targets, develop the project portfolio and building awareness.
- Develop and lead the marketing strategy, plan, projects and activities for the Faculty.
- Lead on the existing, as well as creating new marketing and communications activities for the Faculty.
- Focus on student recruitment, marketing and communications campaigns and the student journey for the Faculty and its Schools.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders, including professional services and academics.
- Market research to keep up to date with market trends.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Experience working in a large matrix organisation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with academics and colleagues across departments.
- Essential Line management experience.
- Experience working in Higher Education.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to develop marketing plans and strategy.
- Budget management.
- Salary £44,000-£50,000 (pro rata).