6 days left
- Contract Type
A new position has come in with a leading youth engagement charity for a PR Manager, where you will manage the delivery of an ambitious PR strategy and manage the development and delivery of outstanding creative media campaigns.
This is a full-time fixed-term contract, up to February 2020 in London.
- Promoting the charity's values, mission and vision through an exciting programme of targeted PR campaigns across a wide range of media channels.
- To ensure youth s voices are at the forefront of our media work and provide a programme of high-profile media opportunities to speak out in the media and via our digital channels.
- To lead a targeted journalist briefing programme, and an innovative programme of story and feature placement, to target our key audiences.
- To work with the Head of PR & Advocacy and Director of Communications to deliver effective crisis communications, and issues of reputation management, when necessary, including relating to safeguarding.
- To lead our communications partnership with Countries & Regions (C&R) to increase the volume of high-quality media coverage in regional and local media.
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Developing and delivering first class national, regional and local PR campaigns across a wide range of media
- Running reactive media commentary programmes including developing newsworthy public positions and securing comment in the media
- Developing and managing engaging PR campaigns and strategies
- Crisis and reputation management
- Integrating PR, advocacy and digital strategies
- Working successfully with volunteers and young people
- Managing budgets
Please get in touch ASAP for more details, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be submitted on Monday 26th November, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
Apply for PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly