Mental Health Recovery Coordinator
- Contract Type
Mental Health Recovery Coordinator (Temporary)
Salary: £22,000pa, pro rata
Contract: Fixed term ending 29.02.2019
Hours: 37.0 hrs per week, worked Mondays to Fridays
To coordinate the running of recovery-focused and socially inclusive wellbeing services in Luton and implement working recovery models, provide information and guidance and implement referral pathways to partner organisations in and around Luton.
- Must have minimum of two years’ experience working with people with mental health needs and supporting recovery.
- Must have experience of managing a small service within a wider organisation, including delivering a service against performance targets.
- Must have experience of managing a budget.
- Must have experience of managing a small team of staff and volunteers.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have experience of promoting a service.
- Must have a good level of IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet)
- Must have experience of conducting meetings, identifying actions and generating notes.
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must have good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Must have a valid driving licence and access to a car for work.
- Must have level 3 Social Care or equivalent qualification.
- Must be understanding of the wellbeing needs of and working with people with mental health needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
Closedown for applications: 5.00pm on Monday 10 December 2018
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. They hold the Investors in People standard as well as a commitment to Disability Confident and Mindful Employer charters.
No agencies please.