1 day left
- Contract Type
Salary: £15,776.80pa pro rata (£12,792.00pa actual salary)
Hours: 30.0 hrs per week, worked Mondays to Fridays
Covering: Central Bedfordshire
In this role you will support individuals to gain and maintain mental wellbeing through social and structured wellbeing interventions.
The successful candidate:
- Must have experience of working a small service within a wider organisation, including delivering a service.
- Must be able to establish and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must have experience of promoting a service.
- Must have a good level of IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet)
- Must have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Must have good communication, motivational and negotiation skills.
- Must have a valid driving licence and access to a car for work.
- Must be understanding of the wellbeing needs of and working with people with mental health needs, including those from culturally diverse communities.
Closedown for applications: 10.00am on Thursday 13 December 2018
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. They hold the Investors in People standard as well as a commitment to Disability Confident and Mindful Employer charters.
No agencies please.