Job Title: Campaign Manager
Hours/Contract: Full-Time / 12-15-month contract
Salary: £40K per annum
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Are you a talented fundraiser with capital campaign experience who enjoys building relationships, and has experience in Major Donor and Trusts and Foundations fundraising? Do you have excellent communication skills and a proactive, can-do attitude?
Our client, The Royal Grammar School, High Wycombe (RGS), has a full-time Campaign Manager role, working on a £1m capital campaign. This is a fantastic role for a strategic fundraiser looking to take ownership of an exciting capital project and drive delivery to a successful outcome. If this sounds like you then they’d love to talk to you.
You must have experience of the following:
- Major gift fundraising
- Managing major donor relationships from prospecting to stewardship
- Making successful applications to Trusts & Foundations/ grant making bodies
- Managing fundraising events and capital campaigns
- Working to financial targets
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1597.
Closing date for applications: 2 December 2018
Interview date: 11 December 2018
More searches like this
- Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Campaigning Education Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Events Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Major Donor/ Gifts Education Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Trusts & Foundations Education Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire