Senior Policy & Campaigns Adviser-
TPP is currently representing a specialist health research and support charity whose primary aim is to conduct research and deliver support services to individuals and families affected by this degenerative disorder.
They are seeking to hire a Senior Policy & Campaigns Adviser who will join the dedicated policy team and report into the Senior Policy & Campaigns Manager.
You will be responsible for influencing national policy development and implementation to improve health service provision for people with, and effected by the disorder.
You will deliver changes in policy that will improve the planning and delivery of health services for people with and effected by the disorder from diagnosis to end of life, ensuring that the appropriate treatments and support are available to enable people to live well with the condition.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Identify opportunities to influence national policies in health across government departments and bodies.
- Lead on the development and implementation of national campaigns and initiatives to improve health policy and services by involving people effected by the disorder.
- Analyse the implications of health policies, consultations from Westminster and develop and implement an appropriate response.
- Undertake research and gather relevant insights from people affected by the disorder and across the organisation provide robust evidence to improve health services.
- Monitor and evaluate campaigning activities and communicate these across the organisation and externally to inspire continued involvement from supporters and volunteers.
- Produce inspiring communications materials about health campaigns and promote campaigns in the press.
- Represent the charity on external groups and coalitions, and at external meetings.
Your experience will include :
- Proven experience of influencing government, decision makers and public policy at every level, preferably with the health sector.
- Experience of running successful national campaigns, organising events and managing coalitions.
- Proven experience and evidence of using creative ways of communicating messages to the relevant audiences.