Digital Marketing Officer
The client is a wholesome not for profit and charities body based in Central London. Their team works to promote a better and healthier society by offering important services to new and young families. They support mothers through pregnancy, birth and early childhood, and improve the information resources available to new parents so that they can make the best decision for their child. They're now looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to fit into their team to improve this offering.
Key responsibilities for this role span broad digital marketing, including market research, campaign planning and execution, digital project delivery.
- Research, write, and publish SEO-friendly content across the main website and microsites.
- Create new pages with the IT team, helping resolve any technical issues, and advising on look and feel and journey optimisation.
- Use analytics tools to report on website efficacy and modes of improvement.
- Manage and train new content editors who may autonomously publish to the site.
- Upskill staff on website management.
- Manage and optimise the email accounts, creating and sending emails to a segmented audience.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of the current and potential new markets, keeping an eye on key competitors to ensure the services are inline with market expectations.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and deliver specific Digital Marketing Projects relating to learning courses and membership optimisation.
- Project manage the research, planning, delivery and evaluation of campaigns you are in charge of.
The successful Digital Marketing Officer will ideally have a passion for the voluntary sector and be keen to make a positive difference to wider society. To make the most effective difference, you will also have:
- Good knowledge of marketing principles and best practice.
- working knowledge of SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics, CMS platforms, and paid social campaigning.
- Ability to interpret ROI and an analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of email marketing.
- The ability to integrate social media into marketing plans.
If successful in the application process, you will join a fantastic group of people making a difference to people's lives every day as the Digital Marketing Officer. You'll earn up to £29,000 on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis.