Digital Communications Officer
Are you an expert at picking out key messages that resonate with a diverse online audience? Would you will be excited to improve the effectiveness and reach of this leading cultural, social change organisation's online content and be eager to demonstrate impact?
The digital team are looking for a Digital Communications Officer who is interested in policy, social change or may come from a think tank background to create engaging digital campaigns. In return you will be joining a leading organisation who can create change and influence decision makers, and you will learn from senior members of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Producing engaging content
- Strong experience managing and creating content for social media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- A high familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Skilled in online copywriting and publishing
- Good understanding of digital communications, content strategy, accessibility standards, UX and SEO.
This is an organisation who work similarly to a 'think-tank', so the role will be suited to someone with a cultural interest in politics or the arts.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and the charity is looking to hire ASAP. If you have these skills, then please send your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Salary: £32,370 plus excellent benefits
Based in Central London at amazing offices.
Apply for Digital Communications Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly