Partnerships Account Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Partnerships Account Executive to join our team based in Gilwell Park, Chingford, London. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,535 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting.
Are you passionate about developing relationships? Are you driven to exceed expectations?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Partnerships Account Executive to join our dynamic fundraising team to support our growing portfolio of Corporate Partners. The role covers maintaining and developing both commercial and fundraising relationships, to ultimately contribute to our ambitious target. We encourage creativity to promote growth within existing accounts and expect Account Managers to support new business opportunities wherever possible.
What will you be doing as our Partnerships Account Executive?
- Develop and account manage designated corporate partnerships
- Manage and develop a portfolio of corporate clients whilst developing individual relationships to ensure sustainable revenue streams for the Scouts and in support of our Skills for Life Strategy.
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to maintain brand reputation.
- Identify and report opportunities (within designated accounts) that fit with the Scout’s brand and its strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Partnership Development (new business) to introduce, secure and deliver new opportunities with existing and/or partners.
What we can offer you as our Partnerships Account Executive
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
What we are looking for in our Partnerships Account Executive …
- Educated to GCSE Level or Equivalent, including English and Maths
- Understanding of how to develop relationships with clients in order to increase/sustaining income
- Ability to communicate confidently with external stakeholders at different levels
- Ability to analyse and solve problems that may occur with partners and create excellent working relationships
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a diverse portfolio of partners with different needs and requirements
As Scouts, we believe in empowering young people with skills for life. We encourage our young people to do more, learn more and be more. We believe in bringing people together. We celebrate diversity and stand against intolerance, always. We’re a worldwide movement, creating stronger communities and inspiring positive futures.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join our fantastic team! Click ‘Apply’ now to become our Partnerships Account Executive.
Closing date: Friday 16th November
The interviews will be held on week commencing 19 November 2018.
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies