Board Member Vacancy
Board Member Vacancy
Brighton and Lewes
Southdown is an award-winning provider of housing and support to over 9,000 people each year and employs 1,000 staff. We are looking for a new member who will bring their commitment, enthusiasm and experience to our multi-million pound social business.
We have a strong and committed board responsible for the strategic direction and the accountability of the organisation, as well as risk management and quality and performance monitoring.
We are seeking a new Board member with strategic management or strategic commissioning of care and support services to vulnerable adults in one or more of the following areas:
- Homelessness and housing support.
- Mental health.
- Learning disabilities.
- Wellbeing and inclusion.
- Supported employment.
- Complex health issues.
Plus a commitment to:
- Attend approximately 14 times a year primarily during the day for meetings, sub-committees, training and celebratory events in Brighton and Lewes.
- Actively keep abreast of issues and participate fully in Board matters.
If you are interested you can request an information pack, then attend an informal session taking place on 14 November to find out more (optional). Following this, formal applications are welcomed and applicants will be shortlisted on competency and experience, then invited for interview. References plus checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service will be required.
For an information pack contact Roz Creighton, Assistant Company Secretary, on 01273 405800 or emailing email@example.com or download details from our website https://jobs.southdown.org/
Closing date: Friday 30 November 2018.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Housing & Homelessness Part Time jobs in Uckfield
- Management Housing & Homelessness Part Time jobs in Uckfield
- Administration Housing & Homelessness Part Time jobs in Uckfield
- Operations & Service Delivery Housing & Homelessness Part Time jobs in Uckfield
- Business Development & Commercial Housing & Homelessness Part Time jobs in Uckfield