We have an exciting opportunity for a Partnerships Manager to join our team based in Gilwell Park, Chingford, London on a full time, permanent basis working 35 hours per week. You will receive a competitive salary of £48,670 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting.
About the Partnerships Manager role
To lead our corporate partnership team in generating new business and maximizing our partnerships in order to deliver substantial income and non-financial resources for the charity.
- Lead the corporate partnership function, ensuring it supports the Fundraising Department to delivers all objectives outlined in the Skills for Life 2018-23 strategy.
- Lead the development and management of high value, complex relationships including current and new partnerships.
- Lead the development and implementation of plans to maximise our income opportunities from all corporate partnerships and grow our corporate partnership income
- Maximise each partnership opportunity by developing multi-year sustainable partnerships that include income from a range of income streams, including sponsorship, charity of the year, general donations and gift in kind.
- Ensure all corporate partnerships, where possible, provide meaningful opportunities for local scouting and ensure that all key local scouting volunteers are fully engaged and aware of partnerships within their area.
What we can offer you as our Partnerships Manager
- Subsidised lunch
- Free parking
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
What we are looking for in our Partnerships Manager …
- Experience of staff management
- Experience in presenting to a wide audience
- Significant experience in fundraising environment with proven examples of successfully generating significant income, ideally over £1 million.
- Managing large complex fundraising projects from inception to completion, building case for support for variety of projects.
- Experience of researching and analysing financial and fundraising information and data.
- Extensive management and relationship building experience with key individuals and Partners within corporates and businesses.
As Scouts, we believe in empowering young people with skills for life. We encourage our young people to do more, learn more and be more. We believe in bringing people together. We celebrate diversity and stand against intolerance, always. We’re a worldwide movement, creating stronger communities and inspiring positive futures.
So if you would like to join the team as a Partnerships Manager then please click ‘Apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: Friday 12 November 2018 at 12.00 noon
The Scouts is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity and actively seeking applicants from a wide range of backgrounds.
Strictly no agencies