Job Title: Finance Manager
Hours: Full time - Part Time Considered
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
We are working in partnership with Plantlife which is a UK conservation charity working nationally and internationally to save threatened wild flowers, plants and fungi. They own nearly 4,500 acres of nature reserves across England, Scotland and Wales where you will find over 80% of the UK’s wild flowers and work with partners across the UK to save and celebrate wildplants.
The charity is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to manage the financial operations and support senior managers and budget holders in all financial activities. You will be responsible for all aspects of financial compliance and risk management, including policy and procedures.
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/ACCA/CIPFA qualified or equivalent, although part-qualified candidates will be considered and should demonstrate:
- Understanding of charity accounts and reporting requirements
- Track record of preparing in-year financial reports and accounts
- Experience of producing financial management information to non-finance experts
- Experience of managing financial and banking transactions
- Line management experience and appointment and management of 3rd party suppliers/consultants
- Working experience of Sage or equivalent computer accounts package
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual who is a team player and able to provide excellent support and service to colleagues. You will be able to work under pressure and meet internal and external deadlines. The charity is fully committed to helping individuals reach their full potential by providing training and support for continued professional development. If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement, in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1593.
Closing Date: 29 November 2018
Interview date: 12 and 14 December 2018