Job Title: Fundraising Executive
Hours / contract: 37.5 hours per week / permanent
Salary: up to £30,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
We are working with a north London charity who are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Fundraising Executive to join their fundraising team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an early career major donor fundraiser to join this wonderful small charity and further develop their skills as part of a fun and sociable team.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of cultivating and securing gifts from high net worth individuals, either personally and through others
- An understanding of the motivations and mechanics of major donor fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of writing compelling proposals
- Demonstrable experience of researching, developing, delivering and evaluating new opportunities
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to be flexible and work effectively under pressure and with conflicting priorities
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply please submit your CV (Word document) and supporting statement as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1595.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 01962 813300 or email email@example.com quoting our reference JO1595.
Closing date for applications: ASAP