IT Training Consultant
Charitylog CRM Training
In response to ongoing business demands, Dizions Ltd is expanding its coverage and now wishes to employ an additional trainer based in the South East to join our existing dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We provide CRM software to the third sector under the Charitylog brand and also to Local Authorities using the Crossdata brand. The software has been developed over the last 14 years is a market leader and is utilised by organisations that provide services to clients and have to account for their impact to their commissioners. It is not intended as a top of the range fundraising system.
The Charitylog database keeps track of clients and the other people and organisations involved in the organisation. It will also record outcomes, group attendances, create and manage rosters for home visits and produce invoices. It is an important tool in the compliance with GDPR regulations. There is a comprehensive reporting suite that allows you to report back to commissioners.
We have over 600 clients based all around the country and are a leading provider to the third sector, including many of the well-known charities and NFP organisations.
We require an additional trainer to work mainly in the south eastern area, including central London and the south east coast. The role is home based with administration support from our office in Ross-on-Wye.
The main aspects of the role are:-
1) On acceptance of an order you will visit new clients to help implement the Charitylog or Crossdata system. This involves discussing projects and services, data security, specific reporting requirements and workflows etc., to guide the client to the best implementation of the system to meet their needs. The process usually involves several days on site spread over a number of weeks, as agreed with the client.
2) Provide additional training and follow up review visits as required.
3) Visit potential new clients, in response to enquiries, to provide a demonstration of the system and show how it meets their needs. Follow up these demonstrations, as necessary, to secure future business. Note that we regard this as more of a demonstration role than a high pressure selling one.
4) Maintain communication with existing clients within the area in an account management role.
5) Attend meetings and training sessions in our Ross on Wye head office from time to time, as necessary.
6) Maintain an up to date reporting regime, using our own CRM system, to ensure that all parts of the organisation are properly informed of activities in your area.
Skills and Experience
We expect candidates to be self-motivated, to work on their own initiative and have experience of delivering on-site training of IT projects. A working knowledge of third sector practices would be a distinct advantage. Although we would mainly expect you to be working within a reasonable radius of home, there may be occasions where overnight travel to further away locations is required.
We offer a competitive salary package and a company car. There is also commission on sales achieved.
How To Apply
Please send your CV along with a covering letter by using the Apply section below.