Direct Marketing Product Manager - Cash Giving
Job title: Direct Marketing Product Manager – Cash Giving
Directorate: Individual Giving, Fundraising
Salary: £43,934.31 (£39,497.31 plus £4,452 London Weighting)
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like to hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is looking for an experienced Direct Marketing Product Manager to join its Individual Giving Fundraising team.
Sitting within the Supporter Development and Engagement team, and reporting into the Head of Supporter Development and Engagement, the Product Manager: Cash Giving will be responsible for managing and developing The Royal British Legion’s Cash Giving programme to include cause-led giving, in memory giving, raffles and prize-draws.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of supporter strategy and supporter journeys, marketing and managing the cash giving programme to deliver significant net income to the charity.
You will oversee stewardship activity to Legion supporters, ensuring an excellent supporter experience, and maximising retention. You will also oversee all marketing activity aimed growing the number of cash donations given from within the existing Legion supporter database.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of devising marketing strategies and supporter journeys, and then creating and implementing operational plans, for multiple income and expenditure streams. You will have experience of devising, implementing and managing multi million pound income and expenditure budgets; as well as significant direct marketing technical experience and skills. Experience of leading, managing motivating and inspiring a team with a focus on delivering performance excellence is also essential.
How to Apply
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply’ below.
Closing date for this role is 15th November 2018.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Statutory Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Central)