Supporter Care Manager
Supporter Care Manager
£30,000 per annum
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and older people at home and in the community.
They want to continue helping people to enjoy happier, healthier lives and their donors and supporters are integral to this aim. As such, they’re looking for a Supporter Care Manager to join their team and ensure that the people who fund their activities have consistently positive experiences.
This is an amazing opportunity to support our client’s innovative organisation as they work towards ending loneliness and isolation and strengthening communities across the nation.
Our client has a strong focus on personal development and will assess your skills to ensure you’re given the support you need to succeed with their organisation.
As the Supporter Care Manager, you will ensure that an excellent service is delivered to donors, event participants, volunteer fundraisers and members of the public.
In this hands-on role, you’ll work with colleagues across the organisation to deliver outstanding supporter care in-line with the supporter stewardship strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day systems and processes used by the Supporter Care function
- Communicate with supporters on a daily basis via telephone, email and letter
- Listen to our supporters, understanding their motivations and circumstances
- Be responsible for the quality control process for fundraising
- Train temporary staff and volunteers within your department
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of delivering excellent service to donors or customers
- Experience of delivering and maintaining KPIs and SLAs
- Knowledge of a fundraising or customer database and associated CRM systems
- To be confident using digital media
Enthusiastic and proactive, as a Supporter Care Manager, you’ll have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Superb organisational, time-management and planning abilities are also key.
Fluency in Welsh, in addition to English, would be beneficial, as would a good understanding of charity sector guidelines and regulations. Experience in the following would also be an advantage: working in the charity sector, working with and managing volunteers in a fundraising capacity or working in a large, complex, national organisation.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing charity that’s been making a difference to people’s lives for 80 years. Don’t miss out – apply today.
To apply for the role of Supporter Care Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Supporter Care Manager, Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Supervisor, Donor Manager, Donor Communications Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Care Manager, Client Services Manager, Customer Service.