Communications & Marketing Manager
A growing public sector, health or social care organisation that works closely with the NHS
As a Communication & Marketing Manager you will be involved in:
- Co-ordinating and managing the development and production of creative marketing and communications materials that can be used by the organisation for internal and external marketing and communication campaigns.
- Support the Head of Marketing and Communications with the development and delivery of the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Building relationships throughout the business to ensure a constant flow of content is identified and created
- Managing, creating and delivering e-communication campaigns to raise awareness of the organisation in line with the objectives of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Supporting colleagues in preparing, developing and producing corporate materials required to promote projects and programmes by providing expert advice and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and Plain English requirements
- Preparing bespoke communication strategies for projects across the organisation
- Develop strong relationships with the media, acting as a point of contact for the company on media matters.
- Creating and distributing press campaigns including identifying appropriate target media and preparation of press releases.
- Helping with the creation and maintenance of content for the company website, e-communication and social media channels.
- Managing the promotion and coverage of events, including attending such events when required.
- You will have a strong background working within a marketing, communications, PR and events.
- Understand the importance of marketing an organisation and be confident in building relationships across a broad group of stakeholders
- Knowledge of how to design and develop communications campaigns
- Great copy-writing skills as well as being able to deliver both internal & external communications (newsletter, publications)
- Ideally a strong background in event management
- Ideally you would have worked within the NHS, Public Sector or have an understand of health & social care
£Competive c£25,000- c£30,000
You must be available at short notice as this is a 6 month contract with the potential to extent
The organisation is growing and there are great opportunities to develop, grow and be part of this. Please apply ASAP