Senior Digital Marketing Officer - Regular Giving
I'm working with a fantastic international charity who are looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Officer - Regular Giving on a 6 month FTC. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Direct Marketing Officer who is looking for their next step up. Sitting within the Individual Giving Team, you would be responsible for leading and implementing key projects and strategy areas and managing DM campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Line-managing the DM assistant, setting objectives, monitoring workload etc
- Being the main point of contact with key partners and suppliers
- Managing the creative development of direct marketing campaigns, liaising with internal teams and outside agencies on copy, design and scripts
- Producing data section and media briefs following targeting and segmentation
- Playing a key role in the planning process, in the development of the DM strategy and cross team working groups.
In order to be successful you must have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working in a fast moving successful DM environment
- A track record in creating and managing a range of DM campaigns
- Experience of data analysis, including analysing trends and KPI's
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with external suppliers
- Be a highly innovative and creative thinker with a proactive approach to working
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Officer - Regular Giving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly