Fundraising Operations Officer
You will be working for a renowned International Children's charity, as a fundraising operations officer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting organisation for a 3 month temp contract
The Fundraising Operations Officer will support the Fundraising Team to grow and manage the charity's income efficiently and effectively. The post holder will support the development of best practice administrative systems utilising the Salesforce database and to ensure the charity delivers the most effective relationships with all supporters.
- Act as the fundraising team's database expert, providing operational support and expertise to colleagues, running reports and creating data queries
- Support the Fundraising team to deliver appropriate support care, including the thanking and recognition procedures for all gifts received
- Implement regular checks and processes to ensure that fundraising data and systems are accurate and well maintained
- Manage reporting timetable for high level funders/partnerships
- Manage and maintain the 'fundraising handbook', a repository of processes, procedures and other important information to support fundraising operations
- Produce regular reports tracking fundraising income and performance against targets
- Monitor bank accounts for donations and income received
- Upload third party donations and, when needed, log additional donations on database
- Act as the fundraising team's primary contact with the finance team, ensuring regular joint processes and ad hoc requests are accurate and timely
Monitor the income and produce reports on Royalties payments received from a wider range of organisations
Working across the Fundraising Team to supporting and develop systems and processes that enable the efficient and effective management of new and existing supporters.
This is a developing role in a growing team and flexibility will be required to meet changing priorities.
- Strong database management skills
- Ability to manipulate data and analyse results
- Ability to present data in a clear and articulate manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well with a broad
- range of people
- Ability to prioritise workload, work efficiently and be well organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and results-driven
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Database skills - preferably Salesforce
- Good understanding of how to use and present data to drive fundraising performance
Please apply by sending a Word copy of your CV, a cover letter is not required at this stage.