Trusts & Foundations Manager
Trusts and Foundations Manager
Full-time, 35 hours per week (an alternative working pattern may be considered)
Our client is a charity providing specialist therapeutic residential services for children and young people who have suffered the most extreme abuse and trauma. They are seeking an exceptional fundraising professional to support the team by sustaining and developing income streams to support their work.
- Research trusts, lottery bodies, companies, statutory agencies and other sources of funds to help deliver ground-breaking treatments for children suffering from early life trauma
- Develop and maintain good relations with potential and existing donors
- Support the Fundraising Director by identifying sources of funding to assist in the achievement of strategic objectives
- Research and network with appropriate organisations to fulfil fundraising objectives
- Support other income streams’ fundraising and promotional events, as requested
- Provide trusts and statutory fundraising reports
- Create and maintain records of potential donors
- Identify revenue and capital activities for funding
- Report and work closely with the Fundraising Director to maintain and develop support from grant making organisations to meet financial targets
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, have knowledge of fundraising principles, prospect research and solicitation.
For further information, including details of how to apply, please click the 'Apply' button. You will be redirected to the Execucare website.
Execucare is a recruitment and executive search company working in the not-for-profit sector.