Data Import Executive
Our client, a leading health based charity situated in Central London is looking to recruit an experienced Data Import Executive on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to manage and set up import processes for the organisation.
You will be responsible for cleansing, importing and updating data, whilst ensuring high level of data quality. You will be responsible for the management and creation of data imports through Raiser's Edge. Duties include:
- Maintaining high quality data on the charity's database, through daily data input, ensuring information is gathered and recorded in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and the charity's data protection policy.
- Day-to-day administration of the fundraising database.
- Ensuring the quality of data by running regular quality checks, data imports and data cleansing tasks, and undertaking appropriate corrective action.
- Working with the supporter care team support in the accurate reconciliation of fundraising income, and provide reports and information as necessary to the finance team.
- Maintaining and managing a positive mutual working relationship with key internal stakeholders including the charity's finance, supporter care, regional and central resources teams, in order to ensure consistency of supporter record management, including the proper coding of gifts, records maintenance and reconciliation between fundraising tools.
We are looking for candidates who are well versed in Raiser's Edge, at a minimum of intermediate level. In addition to this, the successful candidate will be highly numerate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deal professionally and diplomatically with a wide range of internal stakeholders. Enthusiastic and calm, our ideal candidate will be a strong team player and will be committed to delivering high quality and accurate work. With a proactive nature the successful candidate will be self-motivated with a solid understanding of CRM and marketing principles. To apply, please submit your CV in Word format, cover letters are not required at this stage.