Interim Business Development Manager
Job Title: Interim Business Development Manager (initially 6-month contract)
Salary: circa £45,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: London, office-based with the possibility of flexible working for the right candidate
We are seeking a talented Interim Business Development Manager for a much-loved veterans’ charity. You will be an experienced fundraiser with a successful track record of developing successful relationships with corporate partners and HNWIs. Proactive and results driven, you will have the ability to hit the ground running and drive forward partnership development and income generation in advance of the charity’s high-profile anniversary celebrations next year.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of raising income from corporates and HNWIs
- Evidence of building successful partnerships, from prospecting through cultivation to stewardship
- Experience of writing and delivering creative proposals, presentations and pitches
- Experience of proactively building and maintaining a prospects pipeline
- A strong aptitude for networking and building relationships
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve fundraising targets
You will be a natural communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1575.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 998 8888.