Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: circa £42,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
We are working in partnership with a leading national military welfare charity looking to appoint a new Business Development Manager to identify and win new strategic relationships. You will be an experienced line manager with a commercial approach, a keen eye for opportunities and the ability to transform leads into profitable relationships.
To succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of new business development within the UK voluntary or commercial sector
- Experience of researching and progressing prospects through proactive engagement
- Experience of developing and delivering creative written proposals, presentations and verbal pitches
- Experience of a range of corporate fundraising activity including employee fundraising, CRM, sponsorship, events and strategic partnerships
- Experience of budgeting, financial management and reporting
You will be a natural communicator, with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and trust. Proactive and ambitious, you will have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to manage and prioritise with a high level of autonomy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1575.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 998 8888.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly