Supporter Care Manager
My client a leading youth charity are currently seeking a temporary supporter care manager to lead a service-delivery team which is a key component of the organisations plans to transform its Supporter Experience; delivering a substantial growth in income and engagement with a focus on supporter lifetime value.
By improving and developing the Supporter Service function to consistently deliver the highest quality of service excellence to its supporters and internal customers through a team that provides a range of services.
- Managing multi-channel customer service delivery within the organisation to deliver an unrivalled experience to all supporters: donors, volunteers, event participants, campaigners, committees and fundraisers - as well as internal stakeholders: Children's Services, Fostering
- Generating significant income through provision of exemplary stewardship, helping fundraising teams to achieve goals and optimising potential engagement opportunities.
- Working closely with wider Supporter and User Experience teams to ensure Insights are shared to further improve the experience of supporting the organisation.
- Instilling a culture within the team of best practice and continuous improvement; managing day to day process and work flow of Supporter Services Team, including the reporting & delivery of team KPIs and outputs.
- Coordinating all "Thank you" responses across Fundraising Teams to ensure that template or bespoke responses are used appropriately, and that messaging is consistent across teams and across campaigns
- Ensuring all Inbound targets are met within a given time frame (Email, Post, Phone, Chat, Social Media, Materials requests etc.) and by taking ownership of satisfactory end-to-end resolution of all queries, turning a poor customer experience into a great customer experience.
- Ensuring all outbound targets are met within a given time frame; income generation and telemarketing call cycles, stewardship, customer satisfaction
- Undertaking quality assurance of enquiry handling and by leading on or facilitate best practice enquiry handling sessions.
- Leading the Supporter Services team; training and onboarding of new recruits, appraisals, mentoring and support, learning & development as well as covering for team members during sickness, holiday and periods of increased activity.
- Managing suppliers, negotiating price and service, ensuring that the organisation achieves value for money, that suppliers meet agreed SLA's and that campaigns are delivered on time and to the required quality and by ensuring all funding propositions and programmes are fully compliant with all relevant legislation and fundraising best practice.