My client a fantastic membership body based in Richmond are looking for a Data Manager who has experiance working with key organisational stakeholders to ensure the data components of key projects are delivered to a high standard.
Projects (as of now):
- Fundraising Project Bank;
- Delivery of a suite of data services to the Foundation Development Team;
- Membership behaviours analysis;
- CRM upgrade.
The projects are all self-contained, but they share similar data requirements:
- Identification of key data sources;
- Define the areas that fall explicitly under the control of the data team to - Embed processes to ensure the data team is correctly and proactively managing the related data and interfaces - Ensure all end users know how they should use the data correctly - Produce all relevant management and KPIs relating to each project.
- Consideration and embedding of any legislation into processes (GDPR etc)
- Work with the broader team to define relevant data extracts and reports needed to transition the projects into BAU.
There will also be an element of delivering BAU services within the Team:
- Meeting end users and defining requirements;
- Liaison with the Business Services Team to plan resource allocation and delivery;
- Promotion of best practice data input and use.
There are no line management responsibilities as part of this role.
Should this position be of interest please do not hesistate to apply or send your CV to Adam.massie@TPP.co.uk
Apply for Data Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly