Marketing & Events Officer
I am working with a fantastic Urban Innovation Not-For-Profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Marketing & Events Officer who will provide marketing across their varied events programme. Here you will play a significant role creating a marketing campaign to raise awareness and attract clients.
Please note: This role is a 3 month fixed-term contract however there is the possibility for this role to go permanent.
- Establish and integrate Eventbrite, Mailchimp with CRM as a direct marketing database utilising capacity to segment and select data, run campaigns and record results
- Use the above to design highly targeted direct marketing campaigns for events, 'own' CRM use for events team
- Write marketing campaigns across all traditional and digital channels for venue and internal events
- Manage marketing campaigns across both traditional and digital channels, including social media, email and partnerships
- Define target audience and outline marketing plan with brief from internal or external partners
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a varied marketing orientated role. If you have a passion for marketing and can demonstrate, deliver and analyse original ideas for campaigns as well as manage CRM databases, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP