A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exceptional Independent School in Kent, in the role of Database Manager. Reporting to the Associate Director (Fundraising), the Database Manager will work closely on a day-to-day basis with the staff of the School Foundation Office, academic and support departments.
Key responsibilities include;
- Implement and roll out the CRM database upgrade including the setup of web widgets
- Working alongside the Foundation team, proactively identify and implement new data systems and processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Improve the quality of the data through ongoing data audit and cleansing processes
- Establish and provide regular reports on fundraising, performance, engagement and forecasts
- Analyse data, identify trends and use this information to help to develop a robust prospect pipeline for the Foundation to meet its fundraising goals
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of CRM database management and information systems
- Be an experienced, dynamic data project manager who has experience of coordinating multiple projects
- An understanding of SQL and advanced Excel skills
- Experience of dealing with complex stakeholders and challenging suppliers
- An understanding of requirements around data compliance (GDPR and PECR) is essential
If you would like to receive further information for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye Marshall at Harris Hill on 0207 820 7303.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Monday 22nd October 2018.