Interim Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser (6 month contract)
Job Title: Interim Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser (6-month contract)
Salary: circa £40K, depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: Southampton (some flexibility may be discussed for the right candidate)
We are seeking an interim Trusts and Foundations fundraiser for a charity in Southampton. You should be able to start as soon as possible and confident in taking on responsibility for the development and delivery of a portfolio of Trust and Foundations applications.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of success in raising funds from trusts, foundations and other funders
- Excellent research, writing and presentation skills
- Evidence of making successful funding applications to Lottery and Statutory Funders
- Experience of using a range of fundraising researching tools and techniques
- Experience of preparing and monitoring work plans and budgets
- Working knowledge of current fundraising legislation, including GDPR
You will be self-motivated and organised with the ability to time manage, handle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines. Proactive and results driven, you will be a natural communicator with a strong work ethic and a willingness to occasionally work outside normal office hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced interim fundraiser. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply please submit your CVand supporting statement as soon as possible to email@example.com quoting our reference: JO1584.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 01962 813300 quoting our reference JO1584.
Closing date for applications: ASAP