Assistant Accountant, part time flexible working, Arts
Trace are currently recruiting alongside an established Arts organisation for a Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) Reporting directly into the Finance Director you’ll become an important member of an established and collaborative finance function. Duties of the role are outline below
· Assisting in the preparation month end process to support financial results
· Liaising with outside budget holders being the first point of call with all accounts queries
· High level of reporting to Senior Stakeholders within the organisation
· Assisting with the calculation of all sales ledger journals
· Weekly reporting
· Assist in the maintenance of the various budget/forecast models, packs and presentations.
The successful applicant will be/have
· Part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) /the desire to study for a professional qualification
· Practical experience of working within a finance department
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· A fun and flexible approach to work
· The ability to liaise with all levels of seniority
· Exposure of accounting packages
The successful candidate will be a confident self starter with an interest in the Arts and theatrical world. If you’re looking to join a collaborative culture where personal and professional development is supported please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.