Major Donor Fundraiser
Job Title: Major Donor Fundraiser
Hours / contract: 35 hours per week / permanent
Salary: up to £32K, depending on experience, plus benefits
We are working in partnership with The League Against Cruel Sports, Britain's leading charity working to stop animals from being persecuted, abused and killed for sport.
The League is seeking to appoint a Major Donor Fundraiser with proven experience in securing donations from high net worth individuals. You will play a lead role in managing and building the prospect pipeline and work closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to solicit large gifts from the charity’s most influential supporters.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of leading on and managing relationships with individuals at a CEO and Board level within the charity or corporate sector
- Proven experience of Major Gift fundraising or equivalent Sales experience
- Knowledge of Major Donor fundraising strategy and demonstrable evidence of managing the stages involved
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate
- Experience of developing and delivering a winning case for support
- The ability to think creatively, manage multiple tasks and prioritise work to daily, weekly and monthly targets
You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a positive and fearless approach to direct communication with donors and senior colleagues. Emotionally mature and resilient, you will have an open and calm attitude to managing multiple projects with different stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1580.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 01962 813300.
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP.
Apply for Major Donor Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly