Digital Content Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Officer to join a fantastic children's charity based in West London. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager you would be responsible for creating and managing digital content for the charities social media, email and other digital channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring all social media channels
- Writing and editing high quality SEO-friendly content
- Working alongside colleagues to manage dotmailer accounts
- Evaluating the success of the website and social media campaigns with the use of analytic tools
- Producing social media guidance and training for all staff and volunteers
In order to be successful you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience writing and editing compelling content for both social media and website
- Use of content management systems, preferably Drupal
- Use of email platform solutions to create campaigns
- Experience of managing social media channels in a professional capacity with a track record in using tools to drive engagement
- Confident in the use of image editing software
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.