Head of Anti-Corruption - Investigations
Head of Anti-Corruption - Investigations (FIN0426)
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty. That means we tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 20 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
The anti-corruption team exists to help Oxfam to reduce fraud and corruption to an absolute minimum.
About the Role:
The Head of Anti-Corruption Investigations is a new position, that will be alongside the Head of Anti-Corruption, Training & Prevention. Together, you will provide leadership of the Anti-Corruption function. You will have two Global Investigators report into you. You will liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation to drive improvements in the Anti-corruption Investigations function, processes and related policies.
What you’ll need:
- Experience in leading fraud investigations team
- Experience collaborating with senior stakeholders to agree resolutions to investigations
- Experience managing a team with a high caseload and demanding workload
- Subject matter knowledge and experience of occupational fraud and corruption, and the investigation of it
- Experience of the INGO sector/humanitarian and/or global development work, and/or working in the developing world
What can Oxfam offer you in this role?
- Fair pay and competitive benefits package (see our Oxfam’s Promise attachment for more details)
- The opportunity to use your talents and expertise to tackle poverty
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and ample opportunities for career progression and development
Does this sound like you? If so, please click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those that are suitable to work within our values are recruited to work for us.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Basic Standard DBS Check due to the nature of work that the individual will be undertaking.
We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organisation.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks.