Fusion21 Foundation Trustee x 2 - Merseyside
3 days left
- Contract Type
Can you make a real impact?
At Fusion21 we help people to buy smarter in the public sector and make a difference in communities across the UK. Providing a range of national procurement and community regeneration services to 500+ public sector organisations, we're proud to have delivered more than £177 million savings through the procurement process; created more than 5,000 jobs and generated more than £76 million of community impact.
About the role:
We’re recruiting for TWO talented Foundation Trustees with expertise in either:
- Charity governance and charity commission regulations OR
- Sustainable methods of fund raising and match funding
Both positions will play a significant part in shaping the impact Fusion21’s Foundation makes through social investments within communities, and will ensure the Fusion21 Foundation fulfils its duty to its beneficiaries and delivers on our vision, mission and values.
The role of the Trustee is not accompanied by any financial remuneration. Costs for travel, subsistence and other expenses are paid in accordance with the Fusion21 Foundation expenses policy.
Key duties include:
- Championing your area of expertise and ensuring the organisation pursues its objectives as defined in its governing document;
- To contribute actively to the Board of Trustees' role in giving firm strategic direction to the organisation, setting overall policy, defining goals and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets;
- To safeguard the name and values of the Fusion21 Foundation and to ensure the financial stability of the organisation.
We’re searching for an individual who has a wealth of experience and expertise in social investment and social impact; an interest in community regeneration and a passion for advancing citizenship and community development.
A skilled networker with the ability to build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues, you will have a track record of sound judgement and effective decision making.
Closing date: 12 noon, 19th October 2018.
Assessments and interviews will be held on 5th November 2018- 9th November 2018
- Please send your CV along with a covering letter by using the apply section below.
- Access a Recruitment Pack for this role here. This document includes a job description and all of the information you need to submit your application.
- Complete our Declaration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org .The equalities section is not mandatory. You should also state on this form if you cannot make any of the interview dates indicated in the pack.
For further discussion, please contact Mark Chadwick, Director of Business Services at Fusion21 on 0845 308 2321.
All applications must be submitted with a CV, covering letter and declaration form.
Apply for Fusion21 Foundation Trustee x 2 - Merseyside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly