Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Hours: Full Time/Permanent
We have a very exciting opportunity to appoint a proactive and capable Partnerships Manager to work with a charity in London to manage a successful children’s school health and wellbeing campaign. We are seeking a high energy individual who is a great communicator with a real interest in sport, wellbeing and working with children.
The successful individual will have an undergraduate degree with at least 3-5 years working experience who demonstrates:
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Team leadership skills
• Ability to work effectively with various stakeholders and partners
• Knowledge of marketing and promotion
• Excellent written and presentation skills
• Strong digital and social media skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, CRM, and WordPress)
• Ability to work flexibly and travel as required
We are seeking an individual with excellent interpersonal skills. You will have highly developed personal motivation, a positive approach and the desire to deliver results and service. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
To apply, please submit your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1551.
For any further information, please contact Jill Livingstone, Associate Director at Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP so please apply without delay.