Job Title: Database Executive
Hours / contract: 35 hours per week / permanent
Salary: up to £32K, depending on experience, plus benefits
We are working in partnership with The League Against Cruel Sports, Britain's leading charity working to stop animals from being persecuted, abused and killed for sport.
The League is seeking to appoint an experienced Database Executive who will lead on the development of the charity’s database and champion its use across the organisation. You will have experience and an understanding of data analysis, database solutions and wider CRM systems, as well as technical management and maintenance of the database.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience managing database applications, building data sets and producing reports, including use of querying tools and complex data segmentation and analysis
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR and marketing and fundraising regulations
- Excellent ability to manage competing business demands and stakeholder expectations
- Drive, resilience and a desire to succeed
- Sound interpersonal skills, being able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with departmental and other staff
- The ability to problem solve and identify areas for improvement
You will have excellent attention to detail and be excited by the potential of digital technologies and approaches. Highly organised, you will have strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Our client is looking to interview suitable candidates ASAP. To apply please submit your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1581.
For any further information, please contact Philippa Bryant, Recruitment Consultant on 01962 813300.
Apply for Database Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly