Prospect Research Officer
Are you an experienced Prospect Research Officer? Are you passionate about the charity sector?
Our client, a health-based charity located in Central London, is looking to recruit an experienced Prospect Research Officer to join their team on a temporary basis for approximately two months. There may be the opportunity to become permanent, however this is not guaranteed. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Major Gifts and must be immediately available.
You should have a strong understanding of fundraising and major gifts, in order to help the charity to maximise their income and manage their portfolio of prospects. Duties will include:
- Carry out research and compile detailed profiles and brief notes on new prospects and existing donors
- Respond to specific research requests, as required
- Undertake ethical screening and due diligence to manage risks and escalate any concerns
- Assist in the development of small trusts
- Establish personal financial and activity targets
- Maintain an awareness of current trends and new developments in prospect research, data protection, fundraising and relevant changes in legislation
The successful candidate will have working experience as a Prospect Researcher or in a fundraising or major gifts team. You must also have an understanding of data protection, strong research skills and experience of using a CRM database.
Full job descriptions will be provided to candidates shortlisted by Prospectus. Please apply by providing your most recent CV in Word Document format.