Marketing Assistant- with social media
Do you have a creative marketing mind-set with an understanding of social media platforms?
In this brand-new role you can make an immediate impact with innovative and creative thinking, which is ideal for a hands-on individual who is keen to take on more responsibility and broaden their skillset.
You will report to the Director of External Relations and will be line managed by the Marketing and Design Executive and help deliver the agreed digital marketing strategy on a day to day basis across the organisation, as well as assist with photography and events
- Managing the websites using the content management system, updating accurately with attention to detail and in line with the Brand Guidelines
- Assisting with any web developments
- Writing news stories and content for the websites and social media
- Tracking media coverage
- Supporting PR coverage
- Updating of web directories
- Execution of social media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and LinkedIn
- Researching new channels and opportunities
- Tracking competitors activities
- Developing rich content for specific digital platforms to enhance engagement
- Generating slideshows and video footage
- Strengthening both brand presence
- Designing and executing online/FB advertising
- Confident in using social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and LinkedIn in a professional/commercial environment
- Excellent IT skills including confident use of MS Office
- Accurate spelling and grammar and appreciation of its importance in a school environment
- Experience of photography (training to advance skills available)
Please get in touch, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
To avoid disappointment, please get in touch before the 15th October.