A significant element of the charity's social marketing strategy involves working with partners in the private, public, and NGO/charity sector to deliver major behaviour change campaigns. This includes looking to industry to maintain and increase its level of in-kind funding and the number of campaign strands which it supports, as well as spreading the use of our campaign brands by the public sector and NGOs. This is the responsibility of the Partnerships team within Health Marketing team.
- Support the delivery of partnerships marketing activity across the organisation's campaign portfolio. This could include attending campaign status meetings to update on partner activity and requirements
- Support the management of relationships with key public sector stakeholders that may include: local authorities, local supporters, schools, NGOs and the NHS.
- Manage the requirements of those stakeholders in order to support campaign integration and delivery on the ground, for example organising timely production and distribution of campaign materials, handling queries about local adaptation of collateral etc.
- Manage and support the delivery of key communication channels e.g. newsletters and website(s) for partners and stakeholders
- Support with finance and budget management records
- Organising and preparing for key meetings
- Provide support for the drafting of PQ and FOI answers, written briefing, presentations etc. This may include gathering data or feedback from external partners
- Work as part of an integrated team of permanent staff and partnership marketing agency staff.
- Supporting financial management and budget record keeping
Excellent relationship management skills to manage internal and external stakeholders. Ability to understand the perspectives of potential partners and to represent their needs in discussions with campaign teams during planning and status sessions.
Strong written and oral communication skills: writing newsletters emails, briefs, copy for website and preparing slides for presentations. Oral communication to include answering partner queries, contribute with updates in meetings and deliver presentations.
Excellent project management skills demonstrating planning ability to deliver projects to a high standard within tight timescales and within budget. Ability to keep accurate financial records of expenditure.
A passion for the issues involved in creating change in health-related behaviours.
12 month FTC
Brilliant Partnerships and Stakeholder management opportunity
Immediate start with deadline of the 8th October