Corporate Partnerships Manager
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a family and parenting support charity to recruit a Corporate Partnerships Manager. Joining their corporate fundraising team this role will focus on managing existing corporate partnerships, and supporting on winning some new partners.
Key responsibilities will include;
+ Focusing on effectively managing a portfolio of existing partners,
+ A smaller amount of time spent supporting on developing new partnerships, pitching and preparing proposals
+ Work with partners and other departments to ensure activities and requirements are achieved, including community fundraising
+ Financial management of partnerships
The successful candidate will:
+ Have experience of managing corporate fundraising partnerships ideally from within the charity sector.
+ Be results focused and able to deliver and surpass income and activity targets
+ Be an experienced account manager, able to develop and deliver activity plans and recognise opportunities for growth
+ Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to work collaboratively with other teams in the charity
+ Be an effective communicator, able to pitch and present information to a range of audiences, negotiate dn persuade
For more information about the charity and next steps, please apply here now and a consultant will be in touch to discuss furhter.
Please note: This position closes to applications on Thursday 11th October.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (Greater)