Marketing and Communications Officer
The client is a prominent religious humanitarian charity based in central London. Their Fundraising Department is looking for a permanent part-time (3 days a week) Marketing and Communications Officer.
The Marketing and Communications Officer will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Promoting fundraising functions to supporters, members and the general public.
- Increasing awareness of their fundraising functions through social media, direct mailing campaigns and their website.
- Data analysis and market sector research.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creating new content for their fundraising channels.
- Implementation of fundraising strategy.
- Handling enquiries relating to the wider fundraising department.
- Event organisation and planning.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Ideal background in charity sector.
- Ideal knowledge of fundraising.
- Marketing experience at an assistant/executive level.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Experience analysing results and reporting on findings.
- £19,000 inclusive of London weighting (pro rata).
- 15 days annual leave plus additional benefits.
- Part time appointment- 3 days per week (21 hours).
- Flexibility on how you spread out the 21 hours.
- Core hours of 8:15am-4:00pm.
- Based in central London.