Head of Trading
A wonderful health non-profit organisation are looking to recruit their next Head of Trading on a 6 month interim basis.
In this role you will lead the organisations retail operation, ensuring that you continue to drive the performance and income generation of their charity shops. You will report directly into the Development Director and will line manage three Managers across the organisation.
My client is looking for a candidate to start in this position on or before the 29th October 2018. It is a part-time position (4 days a week) but if you are looking for a full time position, please do apply as my client can be flexible.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Drive the performance of income streams by increasing sales, maximising profit, controlling expenditure and delivering excellent customer service
- Monitor progress against the agreed business plan and budget
- Manage the strategy for developing income
- Lead on performance management and training of staff
- Ensure that the organisation operates in line with agreed policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the Communications Team to develop awareness of the organisations mission
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Previous experience of generating significant profits through a retail operation
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Ability to use EPOS systems (cybertill or a similar system)
- Sensitivity and sympathy surrounding the work of the organisation and its customers
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.