Assistant Director of People and Organisational Development - London
Independent Age are looking for a dynamic and strategic HR professional who will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of effective people strategies and policies aligned to the Charity’s strategic plans that:
- Lead the people function as a key enabler to the transformation and change agenda whilst ensuring that employees adapt to changing business conditions.
- Driving engagement and business and process improvements
- Bringing life to the people strategy for today and tomorrow, developing a proactive people, organisational development and talent strategy
- Coach towards results driven leadership that will inspire employees
- Sustain a culture of high performance, empowerment and accountability in line with our values
- Enable Independent Age to be perceived both internally and externally to be a leading edge “Employer of Choice
- Develop and support a continuous organisational performance improvement which will drive the charity to achieve its ambition of becoming outstanding in all its activities and services.
Closing date: 13th October 2018
First stage interviews: 16th October
Second stage interviews: 30th October
Salary: circ. £70,000