Communications & PR Executive
A public sector organisation based in Leeds
As a Communications & PR Executive you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients. You will engage with key stakeholder both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Involved in a broad mix of both communications, public relations and event management.
- Leading campaigns to help raise the profile of the organisation.
- Coordinating communications, marketing and engagement activity in aiming to maximise communications opportunities.
- Responsible for developing stories, case studies to communicate the organisation's positive impact to target regional and national audiences. You will also manage key corporate communications projects, including development of corporate publications, events and campaigns
- Involved in internal communications and be able to managed a number of stakeholders at various levels
- You must have strong copy writing skills with the ability to write to various audiences
- Update the website and intranet - You must be digitally savvy and be able to write content for the web as well as social media blogs
- You would have previously manages various projects
- You must have a proven track record of working within a marketing communications role. Strong communications skills ideally with a background in PR, media relations and communications. If you have worked within the public sector, education, NHS, third sector or an agency background.
You would have a background in communications and PR with a strong ability to manage a number of projects and stakeholders.
A great opportunity to work on a number of projects within a large team
Salary c£30,000 + benefits
This role is an urgent role so please apply ASAP