Supporter Care Advisor
An inspiring children's charity are looking to recruit their next Supporter Care Advisor on an initial interim basis of 3 months. My client will be recruiting for the permanent position in the future, which you are welcome to apply.
In this role you will be responsible for providing an outstanding service to the organisations' supporters. You will work within a Supporter Care Team of 8, reporting directly into the Supporter Care Manager.
Please note that this position is for an immediate start and you are required to have a current and valid DBS (issued within the last two years) in order to be considered.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage a range of enquiries and any complaints or concerns from the general public and from supporters
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Update and maintain the CARE database
- Set up Direct Debits from credit card donations
- Seek out new ways to improve the service offered to all supporters
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- A valid DBS issued within the last 2 years
- Previous experience of using a CRM database such as CARE
- Extensive experience in a customer service role
- Experience of working in the charity sector
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately.