A wonderful environmental charity based in East London are looking to recruit an Administration Assistant for an initial period of two months. The purpose of this position will be to provide administrative support for the recently restructured programmes team.
Please note that this position is a part-time role working 2 days a week. The days and hours of work are very flexible and can be negotiated at a later stage. Candidates are however required to be available for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Manage telephone and email enquiries
- Process payment requests and invoices from subcontractors
- Process travel, purchase requests and staff expense claims
- Schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas and take minutes
- Assist in the management and tracking of consultancies and contracts
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of working in an administration role within a non-profit or legal organisation
- Good knowledge of financial processes and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.